An official study program organised by Embassy of Japan in Nepal
Great news for the students planning to study in Japan!
The Embassy of Japan in Nepal is organizing an event on 7th February (Saturday), 2015. The event entitled “The 8th Japan Education Fair 2015” will be held at The Everest Hotel, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, from 10:00 am in the morning till 5:00 pm.
The highlights of The 8th Japan Education Fair 2015 will be:
1. Meeting with highly recognised Japanese Universities:
- Tohoku University
- Osaka University
- Kumamoto University
- Waseda University
- Kyoto University
- Hiroshima University
- Shibaura Institute of Technology
3. Free consultation from high level government and non- government Officials and members of the universities and The Embassy of Japan in Nepal.
The entry for the Education Fair is free!
Students applying for admission and scholarships to study in Japan need not worry about visa processing and should not entangle themselves worrying about being cheated because this program is officially carried out by The Embassy of Japan.
The main organisers of the event are:
- Japan Student Services Organisation (JASSO)
- Embassy of Japan in Nepal
- Japanese Universities Alumni Association, Nepal (JUAAN)
Free admission for all the visitors.
For more information please contact EMBASSY OF JAPAN, Kathmandu on: 01-4426681